Thursday, September 17, 2009

ich Hasse

I HATE, I really fucking hate the games that we as humans play, I hate the fact that we both say we don't play games yet we still dance to their tune, I hate hoping you won't become just a friend, I hate how easily you've grown on me, I hate knowing I want you more than anyone else at the moment, I hate being scared to enjoy your company, I hate ignoring thoughts of you so as not to miss you, I hate having to hide how much I enjoy holding you, I hate that I am already writing about you, I hate that I'm scared to let my guard down, I hate being vulnerable, I hate being in this position again, I hate the darkness, I hate not knowing, I hate having to wonder if you really like me, I hate wondering if I really like you, I hate wondering if you're a waste of my time, I hate knowing the answers to these questions yet still doubting them. I hate the doubt created by my fear, I hate the fact that I wouldn't change any of all this even if I could, I HATE...

No comments: