Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our demons define us

The cliche "a chain is only as strong as its weakest link" is synonymous with this as in within our society no matter how great the good that we do is, it is the bad which stands out the most, it is the bad which is remembered and which becomes our legacy.
Why do we all cater to a society which strives to limit and deprive us? Why do we follow stupid unwritten rules that rarely if ever benefit us? Why have we all become mindless sheep just being led by media?
I refuse to be dragged down into it, like Marilyn Manson said "I'm not a slave to a world that doesn't give a shit" I'm gonna do what I want to do and if my legacy is tarnished then so be it, fuck society and its mindless sheep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift".
-=-Albert Einstein